In Februray 2013 the Oracle Fusion Middleware Community Forum 2013 will take place in Faro, Portugal!
The OFM Partner Community Forum is a wonderful opportunity to:
- learn how to sell the value of Fusion Middleware by combining SOA & BPM & WebLogic & ADF solutions
- meet with the Oracle SOA & BPM & WebLogic & ADF product management
- exchange knowledge and have access to competitive intelligence
- learn from successful SOA & BPM & WebLogic & ADF implementations
- network within the SOA Partner Community and the WebLogic Partner Community
During this highly informative event you can learn about partner success stories, participate in an array of break-out sessions and last but not least exchange information/ideas with partners and the Oracle product management.
Two years ago, the OFM Partner Community Forum 2011 was the place, where I started the initial discussions for the Oracle Service Bus Cookbook and found my fellow co-authors. Register for the event and enhance your network!
In addition to the Community Forum, you can participate in technical hands on workshops on February 21st and 22nd.
Hope to see you all in Faro, Portugal.