Happy New Year!
This is the 96th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Processing and Analytics!
As every week I was also updating the following two lists with the presentations/videos of the current week:
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week:
News and Blog Posts
- Streaming Analytics Puts Data on the Move by
- What is streaming analytics? A primer for busy executives by RTInsights Team
- Why Microservices Running in Containers Need a Streaming Platform by
Apache Kafka / Kafka Streams / Confluent Platform
- Scaling Blockchains with Apache Kafka by Alex Miller
- A Blockchain Experiment With Apache Kafka by Luc Russell
- Apache Pulsar: Distributed Pub-Sub Messaging System by Furkan Kamaci
- Ingesting Golden Gate Records From Apache Kafka and Automagically Populating Any JDBC Tables by Timothy Spann
- Monitoring Energy Usage With NiFi, Python, Hive, and a SmartPlug Device by Timothy Spann
- Stream Analytics with SQL on Apache Flink by Fabian Hueske
- Data Pipelines With Streamsets by Jowanza Joseph
- Stream All Things by Gwen Shapira
- Composable Parallel Processing in Apache Spark and Weld by Matei Zaharia
- Kafka in a microservice world by László-Róbert Albert
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and meetups to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!