Happy New Year!
This is the 138th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Processing and Analytics!
As every week I was also updating the following two lists with the presentations/videos of the current week:
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week:
News and Blog Posts
- Event Sourcing with AWS Lambda by Paul Bourdel
- Apps Depend on Real-Time Streaming Data, Here’s How to Manage Them by
Apache Kafka / Kafka Streams / Confluent Platform
- Kafka Streams: Is it the Right Stream Processing Engine for You? by
- Anomalia Machina 5 – Application Monitoring with Prometheus: Massively Scalable Anomaly Detection with Apache Kafka and Cassandra by Paul Brebner
- Interpreting Kafka’s Exactly-Once Semantics by
- Real-time Analytics with Apache Kafka by Mohammad Mehdi Yalollahi & Alihossein Shahabi
- The Magical Group Coordination Protocol of Apache Kafka by Gwen Shapira
- Unlimited Kafka Messages by Maor Mordehay
- Fast Data apps with Alpakka Kafka connector and Akka Streams by Sean Glover
- Stream Processing Design Patterns by Andreas Markmann
- 9.1.2019 (Munich, GE) – Apache Flink Meetup (Meetup)
- 10.1.2019 (Leeds, UK) – Running a cluster in the Cloud and ATM Fraud detection with Kafka and KSQL (Meetup)
- 10.1.2019 (Berlin, GE) – Streams, Tables, and Time in KSQL (Meetup)
- 10.1.2019 (Frankfurt, GE) – Serving the Real-Time Data Needs of an Airport with Kafka Streams and KSQL (Meetup)
- 17.1.2019 (New York, US) – Kafka: Crossing the Streams + Data Ops ( Meetup)
- 28.2.2019 (Bern, Switzerland) – 1. Meetup zu Kafka & Strimzi (Meetup)
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and meetups to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!