This is the 180th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As every week I was also updating the following two lists with the presentations/videos of the current week:
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading!
News and Blog Posts
- How to Ensure Security of Your Real-Time Data Analytics Pipelines by Rostyslav Demush
- What is Stream Data Integration? by Katherine Rincon
Apache Kafka / Kafka Streams / Confluent Platform
- What’s New in Azkarra Streams v0.5 by Florian Hussonnois
- Using Strimzi with Amazon Network load balancers by Jakub Scholz
- Learnings from using Kafka Connect – Debezium – PostgreSQL by Stephane Derosiaux
- Grafana Dashboard For Monitoring Debezium MySQL Connector by Bhuvanesh
- Streaming messages from RabbitMQ into Kafka with Kafka Connect by Robin Moffatt
- Pipeline to the Cloud – Streaming On-Premises Data for Cloud Analytics by Robin Moffatt
- Apache Kafka as a Service with Confluent Cloud Now Available on GCP Marketplace by Ricardo Ferreira
- The Power Of Streaming ETL — Flatten JSON With ksqlDB by Bhuvanesh
- Exploring ksqlDB window start time by Robin Moffatt
- Create Kafka Streams applications faster than ever before with Azkarra Streams by Florian Hussonnois
- Practical Change Data Streaming Use Cases with Apache Kafka & Debezium by Gunnar Morling
- Location Data and Geofencing with Apache Kafka ft. Guido Schmutz by Confluent Streaming Audio
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!