This is the 202nd edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Creating a Serverless Environment for Testing Your Apache Kafka Applications by Yeva Byzek
- Enforce Custom Resource policies with Open Policy Agent Gatekeeper by Jakub Scholz
- Kafka Monthly Digest – August 2020 by Mickael Maison
- Contrasting NATS with Apache Kafka by Emil Koutanov
- Enabling the Deployment of Event-Driven Architectures Everywhere Using Microsoft Azure and Confluent Cloud by Michael Coughlin & Israel Ekpo
- Log-based Change Data Capture — lessons learnt by Andreas Buckenhofer
- Producing Messages in Quarkus using Apache Kafka by Emre Tanriverdi
- Eliminating Task Processing Outages by Replacing RabbitMQ with Apache Kafka Without Downtime by Saba Khalilnaji & Ashwin Kachhara
- Reading AWS S3 File Content to Kafka Topic by Ramu Kakarla
- Analysing Changes with Debezium and Kafka Streams by Mike Fowler
- Using TensorFlow to make predictions from Kafka events by Dale Lane
- Counting the number of messages in a Kafka topic by Robin Moffatt
- Flink Community Update – August’20 by Marta Paes
StreamSets Data Collector
- Solving Data Problem with StreamSets Transformer: Part-1 by Rishi Jain
- Events Everywhere: Enabling Digital Transformation in the Public Sector by Johnny Mirza & Brian Tuck & Yee Nam Sng & Kaijun Xu
- Livestreams: Confluent Cloud Automated Workflow and Postgres Replication Using Kafka Connect by Viktor Gamov
- Introduction to Strimzi: Apache Kafka on Kubernetes by Jakub Scholz & Paolo Patierno
- Streaming and Real-time Analytics (Level 300) by Donnie Prakoso
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!