In the past year I have contributed to a new Packt book titled “Design Principles for Process-driven Architectures Using Oracle BPM and SOA Suite 12c”. I’m very happy that we have managed to publish it this June.
This book is a design handbook and provides skills to successfully design, implement, and optimize business processes on top of SOA. Starting with business process modeling, it shows design principles to architect sound process architectures. It presents best practices for modeling business processes using BPMN, together with design principles for services and composite applications. It provides detailed coverage of how to prepare business processes for execution. An in-depth explanation of human interactions is given and also principles and best practices for using rules.
- Design principles to model business processes and business architectures
- Best practices to produce executable business processes in BPMN
- Principles when designing reusable services and composite applications
- Advanced approaches to human interactions in business processes, including patterns and Adaptive Case Management
- Business rules management and principles for rule design and implementation, including using rules in BPMN and BPEL processes
- Prepare process applications for mobile and multichannel/omnichannel
- Explore the best practices and principles of Business Activity Monitoring to define and monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Extend the processes to Internet of Things devices and processing complex events
Enjoy the reading! We hope you like it!